I am going to document all the books I read this year, here.
Except those I forget or those that I am too ashamed of…
I had planned to start the year off reading something worthwhile from my pile of books (see above) that I got for Christmas. But then it was new year’s day and I fancied something easier.
So, in order, and to be updated everything I finish a book… here is my 2017 reading list.
- Five Give Up The Booze, Bruno Vincent.
- Five Go Gluten Free, Bruno Vincent.
- Decline and Fall, Evelyn Waugh
- The Devil You Know, Louise Bagshawe
- An Autumn Crush, Milly Johnson
- Lean In – Sheryl Sandburg
- First Term At Malory Towers – Enid Blyton
- Second Form at Malory Towers – Enid Blyton
- Third Year At Malory Towers – Enid Blyton
- Decline and Fall – Evelyn Waugh
- Jeeves And The Wedding Bells – Sebastian Faulks
- The Cows – Dawn O’Porter
- Breakfast At Tiffany’s – Truman Capote
- Playing James – Sarah Mason
- The Holiday – Erica James
- The Handmaiden’s Tale – Margret Atwood
- I Capture The Castle – Dodie Smith
- Moriarty – Anthony Horowitz
(Italics Denotes ‘In Progress’).
On the reading shelf are:
- Brighton Rock – Graham Green
- Hagseed – Margret Atwood
- Closed Casket – Sophie Hannah
- Nutshell – Ian McEwan
- Most of the contents of Weybridge’s many, many charity bookshops.